ABOUT CINCINNATI LAND SURVEYING, INC.
A BRIEF SUMMARY OF OUR HISTORY
1890 J.A. Stewart Engineering Company was founded and
began work in the Ohio Valley.
1932 Upon J.A. Stewart's death, employees Henry Nunlist
and Harold Frolicher continued the firm's work as the
Nunlist and Frolicher Company.
1975 F.H. Schildhauer Engineers acquired the Nunlist and
Frolicher Company and records dating back to 1890.
1985 As a result of the merger between Leo A. Brausch and
Associates and the surveying divisions of CDS
Associates, Inc and F.H. Schildhauer Engineers,
Brausch/Schildhauer, Inc was formed.
1988 Due to a corporate restructuring, the firm was renamed
Cincinnati Land Surveying, Inc. Professional Services
continue to be provided as we approached our 20th
anniversary and anticipate the future.
2001 Professional services were expanded into the Northern
Kentucky market under name of CLS Surveying
Services and continue successfully today.